I love foraging for Wild Garlic and this pesto is so delicious!
Let me know what you think. And remember to tag me on Instagram with your pics @chezbeccy and use the hashtag #chezbeccylife
40g wild garlic leaves
60g pine nuts
2 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil
40g Parmesan Cheese- finely grated
1/2 a lemon
A good pinch of sea salt
1. Make sure you wash the wild garlic leaves thoroughly. Chop roughly.
2. In a food processor or mini chopper blitz the wild garlic leaves with a good pinch of sea salt.
3. Add pine nuts and blitz again.
4. Add olive oil gradually.
5. Add finely grated parmesan and blitz again.
6. Add lemon juice gradually, to taste.