Fresh Fruit Ice Lollies to keep you cool this summer! These are so delicious everyone will want them, not just the kids 😊
- 400g strawberries, hulled and roughly chopped
- 150g natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey (or to taste)
Tip the strawberries into a blender and purée.
- Add the yogurt and blitz again to combine.
- Taste for sweetness and add as much honey as needed (this will depend on the ripeness of the fruit as well as your personal taste.)
Divide the mixture evenly between six-hole ice lolly moulds.
- Insert the lolly sticks and freeze for 4 hrs or until solid.
Will keep frozen for up to a month.
These delicious ice lollies can be made with lots of other fruits, raspberries, bananas, pineapple, mango. Why not try a a mix as well? Just adjust the amount honey you use to suit the sweetness of the fruit.
Watermelon Ice Lollies
- 1 small watermelon
- 3 kiwis
- Halve 1 small watermelon and scoop the flesh out of one half into a bowl (you need about 375-400g).
- Pick out any black seeds.
- Purée the flesh using a hand blender.
- Fill ice lolly moulds three-quarters full with the purée.
- Insert the lolly sticks and freeze for 3 hrs or until solid.
- push the sticks in if you are using them, and freeze for at least 3 hrs, or overnight.
- Tip any remaining purée into an ice cube tray and freeze it.
- Peel 3 kiwis and cut the green flesh away from the white core, discarding the core.
- Purée the flesh.
- Add a layer of about 4-5mm to the top of each lolly and refreeze for 1 hr or until you want to eat them.
Which one are you going to try?