Sign to save your seat at this amazing event now! Just click 👉 here
🎄Unwrap the Magic of the 12 days of Christmas Joy Interview Series🎄
And best of all, it’s free! So don’t miss out-register today!
Christmas is more than just a season; it's a celebration of love, joy, and cherished traditions. And at this special time of year the kitchen takes centre stage as the heart of the home. It’s where we come together to celebrate, laugh, cry, sing and dance creating lasting memories with our loved ones, family and friends.
If you are in need of some Christmas inspiration or simply adore all things festive, this is must for you!
The series starts on 1st December 2023 at 1pm, featuring an incredible line up of speakers. I'm honoured to be one of the guest speakers, and I'll be sharing tips and ideas on how to take the stress out of Christmas by getting organised, decluttering for the most joyful Christmas ever!
Here are just a few reasons why you should check out the series for yourself.
1. Mouth-watering recipes from
- Torie True author of Chilli and Mint: Indian home cooking from a British Kitchen on how to spice up your life!
- Karla Zazueta Mexican cookery teacher, cookery classes and supper clubs, loves writing about food
2. Taking the stress out of Christmas from
- Elif Kose Transformational Confidence Coach talks about how to say no, and prioritise the things that are important to you!
- Jane Pendry gives us advice on how to set boundaries and reduce stress, especially in relationships.
- Rebecca Galligan inspires us to declutter, get organised and ship shape in time for the festive season https://www.rebeccashomesort.com
- Rebecca Heald with her top tips on nutrition, how indulge in festive treats without going over the top. As well as how to reduce stress!
3. Thoughtful gifting tips from
- Lynda Kelly from Herb Heaven Devon shares her story and her organic hand blended delicious herb teas
- Alex Pearson with her liquid gold Manuka Honey from New Zealand, it really is this good!
- Jane Beebee with her Tarte in a Box, just so delicious
4. The best part- It’s Free!
That's right, this entire series is free. So there's no reason not to check it out. Even if you can only listen to a few of the interviews, I'm confident that you'll walk away with heaps of tips and ideas on how you can create the most joyful Christmas ever!
If you're looking for some inspiration to bring more joy into your Christmas this year, then make sure you check out the 12 Days of Christmas Joy Interview Series starting on the 1st December at 1pm. It’s packed with festive ideas and gifting tips that you can use right away!