Chorizo and Pepper Pasta
Let me know how you get on. And remember to tag me with your pics @chezbeccy
250grams Dried Pasta
1 large onion chopped
1/2 a sliced red pepper
1/2 a sliced green pepper
1/2 a head of broccoli-cut into florets
approx 12 slices chorizo, quartered
2 slices of ham, chopped
Preparation method1. Boil a pan of water for the pasta, add a pinch of salt.
2. Boil a pan of water for the broccoli, add a pinch of salt.
2. Fry the onion in some olive or and a knob of butter. (The oil stops the butter from burning)
3. Add broccoli florets to the boiling water and cook until just tender.
4. When the onion has softened add the sliced peppers.
5. Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook as per packet instructions.
6. When the peppers have softened in the frying pan, add the chorizo and the ham. Then add the cooked broccoli florets.
7. Season well. Add more butter to create a buttery sauce with the oil from the chorizo.
8. Drain the pasta and add to the frying pan.
9. Serve with grated parmesan.